Allowance To Eunuchs
Eunuchs who are living in various parts of the State, should not be less than 18 years and provide certificate from the Civil Surgeon in support of being an Eunuch. The scheme is implemented w.e.f. 1.6.2006. and allowance was initially given Rs. 300/- P.M. The rate of allowance was Rs. 1400/- per month per beneficiary w.e.f. 01-01-2016, Rs. 1600/- w.e.f. 01-11-2016, Rs. 1800/- w.e.f. 01-11-2017, Rs. 2000/- w.e.f. 01-11-2018, Rs. 2250/- w.e.f. 01.01.2020 and Rs. 2500/- w.e.f. 01.04.2021.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be Permanent resident/domicile of Haryana State and has been residing in Haryana State for the last 5 years at the time of submission of application.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant must give a certificate from the Civil Surgeon in support of being an Eunuch.
- The applicant should not be involved in any unlawful activity.
- Details of beneficiaries, budget and expenditure incurred under this scheme is as under:-
(Rs. in Lakh)
|2019-20||31||Rs. 8.00||Rs. 7.80|
|2020-21||33||Rs. 9.00||Rs. 8.60|
|2021-22||37||Rs. 10.94||Rs. 10.32|
|2022-23||37||Rs. 16.35||Rs. 1.85
(As on 31.05.2022)